CONNECTING CLASSES WORLDWIDE - IMT Class
IMT Class offers families a unique, high-quality educational model, designed to prepare students to succeed in the 21st Century global economy, ensuring that students can master core academic curriculum, think critically and can solve complex problems. They will learn to work collaboratively and communicate effectively and are self-directed, confident and able to incorporate feedback.
WHO CAN STUDY ?
Students aged 11 to 18 with any level of English language skills and achievements in their home school can join International Class of Innovations and Modern Technology.
IMT Class welcomes the students who would like to develop an ability to direct their own learning, set goals, monitor their own progress, and reflect on their own strengths and areas for improvement. The students are motivated to learn and see setbacks as opportunities for feedback and growth. Students who learn through self-direction are more adaptive and motivated than their peers.
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
1. Individual students can join IMT High School Diploma Program.
2. A minimum of 25 and a maximum of 50 students are enrolled from the same school in IMT International Class.
3. 2 (two) mandatory and 2 (two) elective subjects taught in English, Online.
4. Students can join online education any time from any place 24/7 using computers, laptops and tablets.
5. 5 (five) Academic advisers are appointed by home school administration from local teachers (one English language and 4 other subject teachers).
6. The minimum requirement for teachers is English language proficiency B1 level
7. IMT Classes as project based learning, debates, discussions, presentations last 60 to 90 min. at home school and monitored and guided by IMT qualified teachers from local school.
8. Students and teachers at IMT Class weekly supported by webinars from UK, Switzerland or USA organised by native tutors.
9. At the end of academic year, the students and teachers will receive international certificates, diplomas, letters of recommendation from Western tutors and personal characteristics for a motivational letter.